Putra Gemilang Ceremony and Labor Day Celebration 2019 was held on 3 May 2019 at the Great Hall, Sultan Salahhudin Abdul Aziz Shah Cultural and Arts Center, UPM.
Apart from celebrating award recipients, UPM also celebrated Labor Day by signing A Corruption Free Pledge.
UHC is proud of all Excellent Service Award recipients who have excelled throughout the year 2018.
The UHC recipients of the Excellent Service Award are as follows:
1) Dr. Soe Min Htet @ Hj Mohamed Rafee
2) Pn. Fairus Mohamad
3) Sr. Noor Aishah Cholan
4) Sn. Nur Dalilah Shamsudeen
5) Pn. Intan Rawina Hj Salihin
6) Pn. Norfazilah Abdullah
7) En. Muhammad Rozaini Zainal
8) En. Mohd Sofian Abdul Manan
9) Cik A'aini Aishah Zulkifli
10) Pn. Nurul Aina Mohd Shariff
11) Pn. Nurul Hidayah Ishak
In addition, UPM also awarded the Excellence Service Award for the year 2018 for Director of a Center category to Dr. Fauziah Adnan as Head of University Health Center (PKU)
Congratulations to all award recipients!
Date of Input: 07/05/2019 | Updated: 05/08/2019 | nur_wahida
Universiti Putra Malaysia
Selangor Darul Ehsan.